Wednesday, 6 September 2017

August 2017 Passive income

Wow! September it is! Schools are open.
There are no more lazy summer days. 
It is time to look back on August. 

I didn't catch the down moments on the stock market. Life was kind of busy, with some summer activities. I had a balcony garden for the first time. I found out that I cannot be bothered with watering the plants some days. I was drooling over eggplants when we bought the little plants. But, they proved to be not good and bugs were all over them. The peppers are a good option. They didn't get that many bugs. The crop was also fine. I have a big bag of them in the freezer. Got one hot pepper plant inside now. I hope, it will last for at least one more month inside.

Talking about passive income, it is a bit less than that of July: yet I received $223.82. It is still much bigger than last August's passive incomeThis year, till now, I got 1701.26 in passive income. 


3 comments:

  1. You are doing well on the passive income! The bugs didn't eat my produce but they did eat my begonias...buggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheapchick! Still not enough to reduce my working hours.

      Delete
  2. That's quite an increase YoY..
    Keep riding that bull market :)

    I have been wanting to farm, but living in a rented place, doesn't incentivize me enough..

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing