Wednesday, 3 May 2017

April 2017 Passive Income

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for dropping by. 
It is supposed to be spring and the weather this year is playing not to be same like previous years. May be nature is tired of being predictable. 
It is May already. time to check that passive income, right?
comparing to March , it is less. I am still happy that it is over $100. 
I was able to put money into the accounts and bought some ETF. The plan is to follow the CCP strategy(Canadian Couch Potato) for one of the retirement accounts. 

 CIBC investors edge charges $100 for RRSP accounts with less than $25,000 an annual fees of $100. So, I have to have make that a priority for both of our accounts. 

We made an awesome total of $125.09 in April 2017. Total passive income this year is $751.99. That is great compared to the income we make. So, I am pretty sure, we will be able to be financially independent one day.  
What is your reason for saving money? What is your idea of being financially independent?

3 comments:

  1. Traaaaaaavel! I have no debt and 2 pensions to live on so my savings is for whatever I want and right now that is travel. When I'm 80 my plans might be a little different. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jane, you love travelling. Enjoy the world!

      Delete
  2. Great work Pell. Couch pototo has a good strategy. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing