Sunday, 2 April 2017

March 2017 passive income

Dear visitor,
Thanks for dropping by. 
Welcome to April and better weather, Time to check on March passive income too.
Checked family RRSPs and TFSAs. It has passed the limit of $100.  The goal is to have $200. Now, we made almost there. $199.36 total. 
That is looking good. Because, March 2016 was only $18. It is a great achievement on my part. Don't you agree?  
That kind of achievement makes me to save more and to reduce spending on unnecessary things. The life is more happy. Less things around the house makes me feel more relaxed. 
I hope, one day, my passive income will be enough to make me have a happy life.
So, tell me how buying whatever you really needs make you feel? Happy or deprived?

2 comments:

  1. I don't find it difficult to NOT shop. I prefer to save my money for other things - like travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that achievement. It keeps going up. As for buying stuff I need/ need being the key word I feel good cause I needed it but sucks to not put that money into future dividends

    ReplyDelete

Love to know what you think of my post.I will do every effort to reply to your comment and to visit your blog. Thanks for caring and sharing